역겨운 감염된 조직 덩어리가 포함된 나노기기입니다.
Blueprints Requiring Plastids편집
By purchasing this item you can directly exchange 30 for 300 Plastids.
Beginning in 9 materials could be purchased directly from the market for Platinum.
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation.
- Defense mission in Miranda (Uranus) has a lot of containers and can possibly yield around 100 Plastids per 5 waves.
- With all nodes completed, using a Titan Extractor on Uranus gives many Plastids and Polymer Bundle with ease. It also has a slight chance to drop 3-4 Detonite Ampule.
- Playing Multiple Rounds of defense on Eris will usually yield a sufficient amount of Plastids if all storage containers and enemies are looted.
- Clan weapons hold one of the main reasons to farm Plastids, as components require bundles of 250 for each component. Since no planet lists Plastids first, and the fact that they drop in very low amounts, they are often considered the hardest resource to farm for, excluding rares.
- Some planets that drop Plastids often drop the first resource much more often, and coupled with the low amount per drop, this can lead to very long missions with little Plastids gained.
- A plastid is a double-membrane organelle within plant cells, typically found in algae.
|커먼||나노 스포어 • 샐비지 • 얼로이 플레이트 • 크라이오틱 • 퍼라이트 • 폴리머 번들|
|언커먼||루비도 • 서킷 • 옥슘 • 플라스티드|
|레어|| 갈륨 • 뉴럴 센서 • 뉴로드 • 모르픽스 • 아르곤 크리스탈 • 오로킨 셀 • |
니테인 추출물 • 오메가 동위 원소 • 컨트롤 모듈 • 텔루륨
|연구||디토나이트 앰플 • 뮤타젠 샘플 • 필드론 샘플 • 안료|
|내비게이션||내비 코디네이트 • 오로킨 사이퍼|